Bake gluten free bread buns with müsli with Finax!
- 200 g (cca 3,5 dl) Finax Glutenfri Grov Mjölmix
- 300 g (cca 5 dl) Finax Glutenfri Mjölmix
- 3 dl Finax Fruktmüsli
- 0,5 dl dark sirup
- 1 tsp vinegar 24%
- 2 tsp salt
- 50 g yeast or 17 g dry yeast
- 2 tbsp Finax Psyllium
- 4 dl water 37 grader
Brushing and Garnish
- Sunflower seeds
Bread Buns with Müsli
Who would think that müsli in baked rolls could be such a winning combination? Try it yourself!
this is how you do:
- Mix all ingredients together to a dough for about 5 minutes using a hand mixer.
- Leave the dough to rest for about 10 minutes.
- Place the dough on your working surface and divide into 9 pieces. Shape the pieces into buns and place them on a tray with baking sheet. Start with one bun in the middle, then place the others around it into the shape of a flower.
- Leave to rise under a cloth for 45-50 minutes, spray with water, then sprinkle the sunflower kernels on top.
- Bake in the middle of the oven at 200º C for 18-20 minutes.
- Lightly apply some melted butter across the tops of the freshly baked buns using a brush.
- Sprinkle the bread with sunflower kernels and salt grains before baking for added flavor!